Popular Posts

Give Me Books

Hot Tree

Pure Textuality PR

Reading Addiction Virtual Book

Buoni Amici Press

Book Partners in Crime

StarAngels & Promo Stars

A Good Book Can Change Your View For Life



Descenedants of Ra 4.0 - Encore
Ridley Cross will stop at nothing to break her family curse. Including enslaving an innocent man, EJ Nicolis. He doesn’t deserve it, but regardless of the consequences, she’ll use him as a means to an end. Yet, the more time she spends with EJ, the line between survival and passion blur. Can she trust the man she has shamelessly used?

Trapped in a prison of his own flesh and bones, EJ Nicolis will kill the one who placed him there. No matter how much he hungers for her, he will resist her amethyst eyes, her pouty lips, and fiery soul when he wraps his hands around her slender, graceful neck and…
With evil at every turn, the Descendants of Ra out to rescue their brother EJ—and make her pay—Ridley can’t afford to fall in love. The stakes are higher than her desires.
Greater than her needs.
More important than his life.
Or hers.
Encore
by Tmonique Stephens

Series
Descendants of Ra #4

Genre
Paranormal Romance

Publisher
Independent

Publication Date
July 22, 2016

8c5d4ace-4a8d-44d0-b2e5-fef0c045bb77  amazon-button

The Descendants of Ra Series
Descendants of Ra 1.0 - Eternity  Descendants of Ra 2.0 - Everlasting  Descendants of Ra 3.0 - Evermore  Descenedants of Ra 4.0 - Encore


About Tmonique Stephens
Tmonique Stephens
I wrote my first novel about a reporter and a hockey player after the U.S. hockey team won gold in the 1980 Olympics. I love writing flawed characters who reflect the emotional baggage we all carry. I write complicated stories for complicated people. Paranormal romances and fantasy novels are my favorite genre. I'll read anything about fairies, demons, or angels, but I also enjoy Stephen King and Preston and Childs.

I'm hooked on Sleepy Hollow, The Strain, Vikings, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and Arrow. I can't get enough of these shows!

I was born in St. Thomas USVI, but grew up in The Bronx, New York one mile from Yankee Stadium. I love SyFy, the History channels, and Asian cuisine. But my heart and stomach longs for anything from the Caribbean.

Author Links
website facebook twitter goodreads Amazon icon

new-ptpr-banner-aug-2015